Extend your home, add value to your property and enjoy a new room full of light.
Perfect for playrooms, dining rooms, studies or just an extra space to relax in, a conservatory is the easy, simple and cost-effective way to extend your home.
“But conservatories are stifling hot in summer, and cold in winter…”
Ask anyone with a well-fitted modern conservatory and they’ll tell you that this just isn’t the case. Our modern range of conservatories makes use of the latest innovations in construction materials. UV, heat and glare resistant, our range of roof panels and double glazed windows are designed to insulate the conservatory, controlling the temperature and ensuring a pleasant atmosphere all year round.
Designed to fit your lifestyle
When it comes to designing the perfect conservatory, the choices are endless. From the layout and shape to the colours, window effects and roof designs, you are in charge.
We’ll help you design the perfect room:
Our glass and polycarbonate roofs are UV, heat and glare resistant. We have self-cleaning options available and all come with a 10-year guarantee.
We have a wide choice of roof finials and crests, glazing etching and coloured and wood effect frames. If you can think of it, we can usually source it.
Why choose Infil?
We’ve been building conservatories for happy customers for over 35 years.
- We give you choice: as independent installers, we work with a wide range of manufacturers giving you a whole variety of options for different budgets.
- We only use BBA certified and British Standard approved parts.
- We don’t subcontract work: our conservatory builders are employed by us and work for us. They are highly skilled and experienced and are our greatest assets.
- We provide free advice: on planning permission and building control guidelines, making sure your conservatory is built with due care and attention to the rules.
- We guide you through the whole process: from drawing up the plans and designs to help you make the most of the available space, to providing selections for the finishing touches.
- We do a great job: we know that you’ll be happy with work that we do, from the solid foundations to the accurate construction, to the expert installation of windows and doors and the detailed sealing and final checks – we get it right first time.
We’re with you every step of the way:
- Design – we can meet with you in your home for a no-obligation quote. We’ll help you to understand what you want out of your new room and help you come up with ideas and a final design, including help with all the finishing touches.
- Advice – we’ll give you advice on planning permission and building regulations guidelines and highlight any issues that you might need to take into account.
- Build – our expert team work with respect for your property – we pride ourselves on the standard of our work and our customers praise us for it too. From laying foundations to fitting the windows and roof, we use only our own employees and never subcontractors.
- Finishing touches – our team of plasterers and electricians ensure your conservatory is ready to decorate and ready to use.
- Aftercare – we’ll leave you with advice on how to care for your conservatory and get the most out of it for years to come. Our 10-year guarantee means that we’ll be there to fix any problems, in the unlikely event that they occur.