Your front door creates a lasting impression of the overall style of your house. It’s both the first and last thing that visitors see and the design matters.
For the latest trend in contemporary door design, composite front doors are leading the way. And it’s easy to see why…
With the look and feel of a painted wooden door, but with none of the hassle, composite doors are hard wearing and secure. Our doors are made from a mixture of high-quality materials and the wood grain finish delivers a sophisticated feel.
With a variety of colours, finishes and glazing options available, there is a composite door for everyone; whether you live in a rural cottage or an urban townhouse.
Why choose composite doors?
- Elegant design: with high-quality finishes in a variety of shades, there is a colour to suit every taste.
- Variety of options: composite doors offer you the flexibility to choose from glazed or solid options.
- Easy maintenance: unlike wooden doors, your composite front door won’t crack or split, it won’t swell in damp weather and you’ll never need to paint it as all doors are fade resistant. Cleaning is easy: simply wipe with a damp cloth.
- Secure: they are built with security in mind from reinforced materials.
- The finishing touch: you have even more choice when it comes to the finishing touches with a variety of locks and handles.
As well as looking good, your door needs to be secure. You want a reliable lock, that will last for years to come, and that complies with the latest insurance requirements. Our doors come with the most effective forms of lock appropriate for each particular door. All of our locks comply with the latest British Standards so you can rest assured that they are of the highest quality.
As independent installers, we are able to offer a huge selection of door styles and designs from a whole range of manufacturers. In fact, we like to think that we have a door for every taste and budget.
Our composite door frames and panelling come in a variety of different shades.
Our uPVC bi-fold, patio and French doors are available in a range of colours and realistic wood effect finishes.
If you have a particular colour in mind, then we can help there too. Some of our manufacturers are able to offer a colour matching service to blend your door effortlessly with your existing windows or paintwork. Simply give us a call on 01787 477231 and we’ll talk you through the options.
Say goodbye to draughty hallways. Our expert installers will make sure that your door is sealed correctly, keeping the cold out. With their robust design and double glazed window features, noise from traffic or neighbouring properties is also reduced.
Our range of glazed bi-fold, patio and French doors make use of the latest double glazing technology with strengthened glass that reflects heat back into the room. So, although you have the benefit of large open panes, you won’t lose the cosy atmosphere. You’ll notice the difference on your energy bills too.